1. Support BitLocker drives enabled in Windows 10 version 1903.
2. The "Check for updates" window allows users to set whether to show update prompts.
1. Close output information of UEFI boot option during system booting.
1. Add support for new computer hardware.
1. Hot backup will be disabled if system lacks related components.
2. Fixed an issue that sometimes it failed to enter Isoo Backup Linux version to execute subsequent operations.
1. Improve the stability of installing Isoo Backup boot options.
1. Support hot backup.
1. Backup settings add "Desktop" "Music" and "Pictures" options that can be excluded during backing up.
1. Support backing up & restoring BitLocker partition.
1. LSI Logic RAID card driver is added to the Linux environment.
1. Fixed an issue that backup and restore couldn't be executed on the computer that does not has a monitor.
2. Fixed an issue that Isoo Backup boot options couldn't be installed on some systems.
1. Add support for new hardware.
1. Optimize compatibility with Intel Optane Memory.
1. Fixed an issue that some computer with multiple graphic cards got black screen when booting the Linux version.
2. Fixed an issue that in some cases hard drive could not be detected by the Linux version.
1. End the support of old hardware (before 2004).
1. Optimize backup and restore speed.
1. Fixed an issue that sometimes it failed to install boot options.
1. Fixed an issue that sometimes the application crashed after launching a while.
1. Support Hyper-V virtual machine.
1. Support newer hardware devices.
1. Fixed an issue that in some cases it failed to install boot option.
1. The backup wizard adds the option to install Isoo Backup boot options.
1. Fix an issue that backup couldn't be performed when there was not system partition.
2. Fixed an issue that sometimes the path of backup file was garbled.
1. Optimize font for Linux edition and improve stability.
1. Support backing up and restoring non-system partition.
1. Improve compatibility of boot option.
1. Improve the stability to Intel RAID support.
1. Fixed an issue that some system installed via Legacy BIOS couldn't boot after installing boot option of Eassos System Restore.
1. Enhance operations done by keyboard in Eassos System Restore and filter invalid disk devices.
1. Fixed an issue that some computer showed blurred screen during booting Windows.
1. Improve the aesthetic appearance for boot option on widescreen display.
2. The system backup or restore operation executed via restarting computer no longer checks whether the computer is in hibernation.
1. Fixed an issue that sometimes the prompt button of boot option didn't display correctly.
2. Fixed an issue that the application stopped working when restoring system.
1. Support secure boot on 64bit and 32bit system.
2. Support backing up system installed on MBR disk and deployed via UEFI.
1. Improve stability.
1. Fixed an issue that sometimes the program stopped working when backing up system andcreating new partition at the same time.
1. Support backing up system to USB devices.
2. Support NTFS partition whose cluster is larger than 128 sectors.
3. Support mmc hard drive.
4. Support backing up Intel RAID.
5. Add support for more hardware.
1. Improve application stability and add support for more hardware.
1. Support backing up system for EFI-based computer.
2. System restore becomes able to keep data on Desktop, My Document and Favorites of current system.
3. Add Option button by which users can make advanced settings for backup, restore and boot option.
4. Support automatic backup and restore when the program is started via boot option.
5. The shortcut key used to boot program before system is booted can be customized by users.
6. Support restoring system from image file which is stored under root directory.
7. The image file can be name as whatever users want.
8. Users are allowed to hide or unhide backup folder.
9. Support quick partition to hard drive via command line.
1. The program can force to backup system when Windows doesn't shut down normally.
2. Replace "Next" button with "Start" on the interface when backup is about to start.
3. Boot option can be installed during backup or restore process.
4. Image file is not allowed to be stored on dynamic volume when the program needs to restart to backup system.
5. Eassos System Restore Windows version also supports command line so as to facilitate debugging in PE environment.
1. It is allowed to backup system to external hard drive in WinPE.
2. When backing up Win8, program will prompt to restart computer normally before backup if the partition is in the state of hibernation or quick start.
3. When the program restores Windows system partition for GPT disk, GUID is restored as well, making sure system start normally.
1. Fixed the bug that 64 bit version crashed when backing up partition to image file.
2. Fixed the bug that error happened if click "Stop" during the process of partition backup.
3. Fixed the bug that program reported error when backing up system that has reserved partition in WinPE.
4. Rectified the problem that backed up file wasn't deleted after backup was interrupted, error or cancelled.
5. Rectified the problem that error wasn't reported when there was something wrong with file records during backup process.
6. Rectified the problem that computer couldn't restart or shut down automatically after backup or restore.
1. The DOS version supports system image file of system restore CDs.
1. Fixed the problem that it mistakenly installed Windows startup menu when backing up system on non-GPT disk under EFI system.